Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

appreciate your life today

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sat May 03 2008, 17:10

I am so worth all this present I got from my parents and relatives!!! jupi jupi 50er 100er eu10 euro200 20er jupi jupi 20er love1
I am so worth all those sweet pastels I bought for my birthday and I appreciate this pastels soooooooooo much. beauty
I really love this completed set of pastels/paper and pencils: WHOEHOE bravO wilpop . This was a desire for so long! I LOVE TdK who let me feel and see. WOW I really LOVE this men!!!! I appreciate being a bit affraid to start, but shy should I be affraid???? I just let my intuition go!!!!! OHHHH MY G! I love this feeling of having this art-stuff at
home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am happy hs
happyhappy youmsmile
happy dancedancer dancer money swimm mood! sunshine
OOOOOO sooooo happy!!!! I love myself more then anything because I create this because I love myself and knowing I am worth this stuff! It is mine. I choose for it. To bad for boyfriend but Its my birthday and I choose what I like.
I like and love to be me. pet your cat sunshine heart2
I love to be an painter and artist. lightening lightening lightening
I love to make good money with this and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! money swimm sun thank you heart2 simple
I have it! WOW it is. It gives me
JOY JOY JOY
JOY JOY JOY JOY
JOY
JOY
I love the cloths and money I got! Money flows in my life. I love it! I love money!!!!!!!! loveyou pie :AWS2R:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Thu May 08 2008, 12:10

jupi I just LOVE my life. jupi
jo I feel everything will work out fine. jo
juhuuu! I love it I have this feeling. juhuuu!
love1 I love it to be an artist. beauty
kafe I love it to be free. star
love1 I love to feel the stream of wellbeing. love1
jupiii I love I can choose to turn my boat. SWIMDOWNSTREAM
r o c k e t of d e s I love it to let go of the oars. letgooftheoars
sunyng I love it to sit in sun and relaxxxx sunyng
500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... I love to see my bankaccount growing pie
L lovelove O lovelove V lovelove E,
ME.

hs
euro200 100er eu10 100er euro200 20er 500+500+... youmsmile thank you univs Funjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Mon May 12 2008, 22:32

I appreciate my cd-es of Art of allowing
I appreciate my good feeling
I'm happy that everything is going write way!!! My new examples for teach my more payed work-this was easy manifestation.
I'm happy that I am alive, strong and that I am going to suceed.
yes!!!
I am happy that it is not that hard.
I appreciate that I can always ask for help.
I appreciate that we did our best to help ourselves.
I am not alone.
I appreciate that I have fun and love along the way.
bravO letter4 wilpop chokolate sunyng dream
kissss5 I appreciate kissss5 freedom kissss5
kissssss9 and my kissssss9 amazing kissssss9 experiances kissssss9
kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kisssss4 kissssss7 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9
I appreciate that there is prayer
I appreciate that everything is moving in the direstion where I want to be
!!!
sunshine mood! The leading edge of creation mood! heart2 money swimm lightening
I love you sun
I love you pet your cat
love love love heart2
lightening my Sun sunshine
heart2 jea jea heart2 It is easyer as I go closer to what I want
It is great that I see so much young people there where i work now
It is nice to know that they are close to their wishes, too
I like the fact that it is ment to be clean there
I have so much love
I can do it from love
I can help Rok, too
I can help him with words and I can help him fisically
I love and I am loved, and I appreciate that
sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine
heart2 UNA heart2 UNA heart2 UNA heart2 magic downstream heart2 heart2 downstream heart2 dancer heart dancer heart2
happy On the end I am a person that has luck
I love and I can work from love!
I can also go downstream,
I can always make it god for me, too
I can choose what to do better and where to go fast
I can go happy from there, singing in the car
And I appreciate radio, too
I can sing in my head there
I can love Rok
I can see light in him
his healthy soul, his inner being
heart heart heart
UNA UNA UNA
LOVE
I can see him healthy simple
simple Very Happy
Razz horse Razz Wink Exclamation LOVE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Mon May 12 2008, 23:43

asjairok wrote:
I appreciate my cd-es of Art of allowing
I appreciate my good feeling
I'm happy that everything is going write way!!! My new examples for teach my more payed work-this was easy manifestation.
I'm happy that I am alive, strong and that I am going to suceed.
yes!!!
I am happy that it is not that hard.
I appreciate that I can always ask for help.
I appreciate that we did our best to help ourselves.
I am not alone.
I appreciate that I have fun and love along the way.
bravO letter4 wilpop chokolate sunyng dream
kissss5 I appreciate kissss5 freedom kissss5
kissssss9 and my kissssss9 amazing kissssss9 experiances kissssss9
kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kisssss4 kissssss7 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9 lovelove kissssss9
I appreciate that there is prayer
I appreciate that everything is moving in the direstion where I want to be
!!!
sunshine mood! The leading edge of creation mood! heart2 money swimm lightening
I love you sun
I love you pet your cat
love love love heart2
lightening my Sun sunshine
heart2 jea jea heart2 It is easyer as I go closer to what I want
It is great that I see so much young people there where i work now
It is nice to know that they are close to their wishes, too
I like the fact that it is ment to be clean there
I have so much love
I can do it from love
I can help Rok, too
I can help him with words and I can help him fisically
I love and I am loved, and I appreciate that
sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine
heart2 UNA heart2 UNA heart2 UNA heart2 magic downstream heart2 heart2 downstream heart2 dancer heart dancer heart2
happy On the end I am a person that has luck
I love and I can work from love!
I can also go downstream,
I can always make it god for me, too
I can choose what to do better and where to go fast
I can go happy from there, singing in the car
And I appreciate radio, too
I can sing in my head there
I can love Rok
I can see light in him
his healthy soul, his inner being
heart heart heart
UNA UNA UNA
LOVE
I can see him healthy simple
simple Very Happy
Razz horse Razz Wink Exclamation LOVE

Horay for Ana! lowe
Good job. lightening
Well done. jea jea
I am so proud of you. crazy
I send a r o c k e t of d e s for these allowing cds! happy dancer
I order the cds about the art of allowing now! I can see them and hear them already
. downstream together sunshine heart2 mood! lightening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Tue May 13 2008, 13:08

Very Happy kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Tue May 13 2008, 18:49

I appreciate, love and adore that grazy tiger outside..
I love how he is so selfish
I love how he choose for love
I love it when he allowes me to pet him for a long time
I love his face and graze look
I love his colors and shape
I love all of this lovely and remarkable cat!
I love him like he is my own.

I love it when I have a cat of my own like this one and watching him in my big garden all day and petting him as much as I like. Rocket of desire CAT Rocket of desire
welcome huh foryou CAT :funnymoney: sweetlove euro200 euro200 100er 100er eu10 50er 50er 50er eu10 100er euro200 20er 20er money3: pet your cat sunshine mood! meow simple thank you :128 happy (!): UNA happy CAT pie kafe jupi jupi jupi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Tue May 13 2008, 18:58

I LOVE.................

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Suspect bounce
sunny sunny sunny sunny jupiii jupiii jupiii jupi jupi jupi juhuuu! juhuuu! juhuuu!

20er 50er eu10 50er 20er 100er euro200 50er eu10 100er euro200 20er 50er 100er euro200 euro200 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... euro200 euro200 euro200 pie loveyou
[b]loveyou :AWS2R:
friendsforever loveeeey foryou
sunyng sunyng sunyng wilpop dream lovelove trampo beautifult hs thx2

LOLcat :youcrack: youmsmile

angel angel angel
magic magic magic

be silly rideronflowofwell heil
car meow simple cool

sunshine sun money swimm sunshine pet your cat sunshine heart2

lowe lightening lowe jea jea lightening downstream together happy

kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 kisssss4 kissssss9 kisssss4 kissssss7 kissssss0 kissss5 kissssss9 loveyou UNA hearts heart magic downstream crazy dancer dancedancer dancer jumpbump flower flower flower bounce rabbit loveeeey rideronflowofwell letgooftheoars univs spiritual star love a star jupi love1 jupi jupi Rocket of desire pie Funjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Mon May 19 2008, 10:26

love a love a love a star star love a love a love a jupiii
I appreciate my life today. I am grateful to be on this planet. I love it to be here. I appreciate the house I live in. I appreciate my own stuff. I appreciate the space I have. I am grateful to live in a village. I love to do what I feel like. I love to be messy from time to time. I love I have a basement to have a room for stock and stuff I cant get rid of. I love to feel a new day coming. I appreciate the sun. I loved Yesterday it was so nice with all of us. Nevertheless I love this NOW and present much more. I love to have time for myself to feel and medidate. I love to hear te silence. I love the feeling of JOY and PLEASURE. I love to be in a relationship. I love the feeling of spiritual grow. I love the feeling I get when I think of my future.OHH Yesss Baby!!! There are so much positive things going to happen. I am grateful for the positive aspects of my life. I AM excited about the rest of my life......I AM TRILLED. It is Magic and I am grateful for this magic, I soo appreciate the miracels in my life who are guiding me to my real intention. I LOVE LIFE NOW. I LOVE YOU. BIG HUG. MExxxxxxxxxxxx
sweetlove loveeeey sweetlove loveeeey sweetlove letgooftheoars spiritual jupi jupi jupi pie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Mon May 19 2008, 19:21

money bag I appreciate all the money that I posess now
I appreciate money come frequently and easily
I appreciate I menage money now, I am such a attractor
I appreciate "money" is easy for me
money bag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Mon May 19 2008, 20:42

asjairok wrote:
money bag I appreciate all the money that I posess now
I appreciate money come frequently and easily
I appreciate I menage money now, I am such a attractor
I appreciate "money" is easy for me
money bag

[color=white]I am grateful for knowing Abraham. I appreciate the way they teach money. I appreciate how money works for me. I love the present of al this millions of euro's on my bankaccount now waiting in line for being spend. I love to spend money on things I love. I love all those millions of euro's that I posess now. I love to do with this ammount of money what I want and choose for to do with. There are so many things to do with all this money but I certainly give someting to my mother and father. I put something on a bankaccount for study of our son now so it can grow. I choose to go to a beautiful and warm place to have a romantic and magical wedding. I also choose to give a few thousands every year to projects for water and childeren in Asia. I choose to buy beautiful and inspirational artwork and letting 3 dreamhouses builed over te world. I appreciate it so much that I have different houses and settings to come home to and relax so I can constantaintly allow all the beauty of life.[/color]

money bag moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys moneyyyyyys jumpbump dancer UNA money swimm mood! sun sunshine heart2 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 euro200 100er 100er 100er 100er 100er 100er 100er 100er 100er 100er eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 50er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er 20er jupi jupi jupi jupi jupi jupi love a star star star kafe letgooftheoars univs loveeeey welcome sunyng SWIMDOWNSTREAM jo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Mon Jun 02 2008, 21:20

lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening
lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening
I appreciate myself because I made a start on my diploma.
I appreciate my belief is belief in truth.
I appreciate all angels dealing with me.

angel
I appreciate my angel.
I appreciate my stones, and my oltar.
Ana is back.
I appreciate this most beautiful man for me.
I appreciate my new founded stone, that means pick the money into your experience-pig looking stone.
I appreciate that I have emotions.
I appreciate healing.
I appreciate choices.
I appreciate raising my vibration.
I appreciate my angel cards.
And movies that I enjoy.
I appreciate jaguar signes.
srce srce srce
srce srce srce
srce loveeeey srce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Wed Jun 04 2008, 00:07

I appreciate my life now and I believe in my personal power.
I believe in my strenght and my inspiration to make the best of my life. I am grateful to have a man who loves me and is monogam and honest. I appreciate his present and the love he gives me. I appreciate the fun we have together, I appreciate the fun we have when we go out and meet other people. I am grateful for having a positive mindset now. I appreciate the positive aspects of my own self. I appreciate the friends I choose. I love to be in presents of lovable, catlike and cheerfull people. I appreciate my daydreaming. I love to spend my time with reading wonderful books about energy and the universe. I am grateful for giving birth into my wonderful, amazing phisical body. I am fun to be with: everybody I mett loves me right away. I love them too and I LOveee it to feel so much love and energy through me: I know I am source. I feel I am God. I feel I can do it all. I just have to believe. I love to be here and now. I appreciate my drear life and my next lifes to come. I love it to be in front of this new time-line space. I love to create, to manifest and to feel GOOD. I love it to find my way. I love it to find my gaves. I know they are there and soon I get a sign from the universe and all will be clear. I have never felt so GOOD. I love it to feel GOOD. I love this fantastic orgastic life. I love to figure out how I will spend my money, because I have so much plenty of money it gives me a heartbrack to discide on wich I will spend it the first. i guess I will spend it first on Jim's chamber, Yes I will and buy him a nintendo ds now with 3 different kind of games, pokemon and 2 others wich I like too. I love it to see his face when his room is finished now with all the things he wanted and asked for. It is a beautiful room for a boy and when he is not there we can still work on the p.c. It is easy. I love all those euro's we spend for making his room HIS room. thx2 univs letgooftheoars loveeeey spiritual

L lovelove O lovelove V lovelove E,
FemShine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Wed Jun 04 2008, 16:09

I appreciate all there is and more. I appreciate all that will come. I appreciate all the good feelings I have. I appreciate the nice people I spoke today.
World and Me loveeeey World and Me :AngleLove: kissss :YY: kissss angel fireW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Thu Jun 12 2008, 14:24

horse Like a Star @ heaven horse I appreciate my life horse Like a Star @ heaven horse
I appreciate all the contrast that is showing itself
Like a Star @ heaven sunshine Like a Star @ heaven I appreciate wonders Like a Star @ heaven SWIMDOWNSTREAM Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven I appreciate beautifulrocketofdes my new born desires Like a Star @ heaven star
alien all contrast that is born every day alien
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I appreciate alien friend beauty quinn Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
kissss I appreciate love of the Universe flowing trough me kissss horse kissss
I appreciate life

I appreciate feeling gooooooddddd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Thu Jun 12 2008, 16:21

I appreciate feeling gooooooddd
I appreciate abundance that I have created
I appreciate to know how it works!
I appreciate the fact that I can relax and it is better to do so
I appreciate love of the Universe flowing trough me
I appreciate magic
I appreciate power
I appreciate wonders
I appreciate what magic I am

I appreciate details of ContRast
I appreciate that I create everything
I appreciate signs
I appreciate dreams and pictures when I close my eyes
I appreciate allowing richness
I appreciate the world of the black cat
I appreciate my past knowledge
Alien eyes
choices
I appreciate being unusual
I appreciate opportunity to see and wish for
I appreciate wellness

I appreciate these moments of my life
hearts I appreciate doing my best to love my self hearts
I appreciate my angels
I appreciate all angels
I appreciate I can sing in my head there
pet a cat
soft mouth kisseeeessssss
all new wonderful ideas!!!
BELiEF
fluoriSH
be a woman
confidence
lovely
be in love
having infinite time and understand
I appreciate including money with open hands hug

I appreciate being my wonderful self
I appreciate enjoying my now
I appreciate enjoying my yesterdays
I appreciate every second my tomorrows
light
my new born joy beautifulrocketofdes desires star star
I appreciate being brave to wish what I really want
I appreciate most beautiful man for me
loveyou loveyou
loveyou loveyou
srce srce srce srce srce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Thu Jun 12 2008, 18:12

asjairok wrote:
I appreciate feeling gooooooddd
I appreciate abundance that I have created
I appreciate to know how it works!
I appreciate the fact that I can relax and it is better to do so
I appreciate love of the Universe flowing trough me
I appreciate magic
I appreciate power
I appreciate wonders
I appreciate what magic I am

I appreciate details of ContRast
I appreciate that I create everything
I appreciate signs
I appreciate dreams and pictures when I close my eyes
I appreciate allowing richness
I appreciate the world of the black cat
I appreciate my past knowledge
Alien eyes
choices
I appreciate being unusual
I appreciate opportunity to see and wish for
I appreciate wellness

I appreciate these moments of my life
hearts I appreciate doing my best to love my self hearts
I appreciate my angels
I appreciate all angels
I appreciate I can sing in my head there
pet a cat
soft mouth kisseeeessssss
all new wonderful ideas!!!
BELiEF
fluoriSH
be a woman
confidence
lovely
be in love
having infinite time and understand
I appreciate including money with open hands hug

I appreciate being my wonderful self
I appreciate enjoying my now
I appreciate enjoying my yesterdays
I appreciate every second my tomorrows
light
my new born joy beautifulrocketofdes desires star star
I appreciate being brave to wish what I really want
I appreciate most beautiful man for me
loveyou loveyou
loveyou loveyou
srce srce srce srce srce

:Celebration: WIEHOE!!! HIP HIP.....HAHAHA..
I CAN FEEL YOUR JOY.
I LOVE IT YOU FEEL GOOD. Celeb
LOVE YOUR RAMPAGE AND YOU! Celeb univs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Thu Jun 12 2008, 19:52

hearts kissss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sun Jun 22 2008, 21:20

sweethug TADAM sweethug
I appreciate my life today, I feel so focused and happy, have great level of energy and suttisfaction
lightening I'm so happy lightening
sunshine I appreciate todays Sun sunshine
spiritual
angelll I love myself and I love life angelll
juhuuu!
star kissss and you Fem if you're reading rideronflowofwell
D**8 :AngleLove:
fireW LOVE fireW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sat Jun 28 2008, 16:24

World and Me heart bounce heart :AngleLove:
I APPRECIATE MY LIFE TODAY
I DID NOT SLEEP WELL, BUT I CHOOSE TO FEEL GOOD NOW. WHE DO NOT NEED SLEEP ANYHOW...
I LOVE THE HOUSE I LIVE IN. I LOVE MY 2 BALCONEYS, WICH I WILL ENOJOY ABOUT A FEW MINUTES.
I LOVE THE SPACE I HAVE.
I LOVE THE BIG KITCHEN I HAVE.
I LOVE MY WONDERFUL BED I HAVE.
I LOVE THE PLANTS I HAVE.
I LOVE THE FURNITURE I HAVE.
I LOVE MY RELATIONSHIP.
I LOVE THIS ALL NOW.
sweethug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sat Jun 28 2008, 18:40

:AngleLove: I appreciate the abundance word sweethug
I appreciate my abundant life
I appreciate my sexuality
I appreciate summer
I appreciate my constant spiritual growth
I appreciate my angel of home
I appreciate my Rok
I appreciate all my friends from all around the world
I appreciate fun and so be in Source that is crazy...
I appreciate how many sources I have-abundance
I appreciate to love my self
I appreciate what I can imagine
I appreciate the greater and greater clarity I get every day about it is what I want to be
I appreciate my crazyness
hs i appreciate my bravery
I appreciate beauty
srce
sweethug I appreciate power sweethug
I appreciate love
I appreciate being in alignement
I appreciate affirmations
I appreciate beautiful talk to myself
and positive thinking
changing
aligning
O I so appreciate all that is happening
I appreciate Abraham vise words all the way
I appreciate Bashar as well
I appreciate yellow color on violet background
I appreciate allowing
I appreciate flow
I appreciate changing
I appreciate Louise Hay
I appreciate close the gap thing
I appreciate colors so much
And myself
I'm constantly going and I will do it
I appreciate fairies of the Universe
I appreciate
:Hugstomyfriend my cats have new owners
I appreciate constant growing in ideas
I appreciate my creativity
I appreciate playing
I appreciate all numerous possibilities
I appreciate richness everywhere

I appreciate breading
I apprecate my computer

I appreciate myself and my communication

I appreciate I can change new thought like: I am feeling good

da music da music da music da music dancer bounce heart da music angel
I appreciate my candles
I appreciate my toys
I appreciate my room and bad and warderobe
I appreciate my wishes
And changing reality
I appreciate to know well being
I appreciate to see my richness materially and spiritually mixing together
I appreciate alligning
I appreciate abundance of water
and I appreciate abundance of food
Of tastes and fulfillment
I appreciate all good musics
I appreciate abundance of videos
I appreciate all this abundance that I notice not all this every day abundance and good people contacts and this amazing living
flower I appreciate knowing that my computer reality always improves hearts
I appreciate my cat CAT
I appreciate so many many things
Like my refrigirateur
I appreciate my good memories
I appreciate my good friends
I appreciate my money
And what can money buy
I appreciate clarity and how easy it is
I appreciate how smart I am
I appreciate highers level of me with its constant guidance in understanding
I appreciate how much love is on this world
srce
how much beauty BKiss sweethug
I appreciate how much money there is on this world
how much things that I feel that I want That belong to me

All that I want belong to me and I live it

loveyoukiss I appreciate rich and successful people
sexy people
beautiful people
rare beauty
focus
:ThankyouUniv:
I appreciate focus on money the money D**8
love
love
creation
getting
heart
Neutral ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sat Jun 28 2008, 23:52

asjairok wrote:
:AngleLove: I appreciate the abundance word sweethug
I appreciate my abundant life
I appreciate my sexuality
I appreciate summer
I appreciate my constant spiritual growth
I appreciate my angel of home
I appreciate my Rok
I appreciate all my friends from all around the world
I appreciate fun and so be in Source that is crazy...
I appreciate how many sources I have-abundance
I appreciate to love my self
I appreciate what I can imagine
I appreciate the greater and greater clarity I get every day about it is what I want to be
I appreciate my crazyness
hs i appreciate my bravery
I appreciate beauty
srce
sweethug I appreciate power sweethug
I appreciate love
I appreciate being in alignement
I appreciate affirmations
I appreciate beautiful talk to myself
and positive thinking
changing
aligning
O I so appreciate all that is happening
I appreciate Abraham vise words all the way
I appreciate Bashar as well
I appreciate yellow color on violet background
I appreciate allowing
I appreciate flow
I appreciate changing
I appreciate Louise Hay
I appreciate close the gap thing
I appreciate colors so much
And myself
I'm constantly going and I will do it
I appreciate fairies of the Universe
I appreciate
:Hugstomyfriend my cats have new owners
I appreciate constant growing in ideas
I appreciate my creativity
I appreciate playing
I appreciate all numerous possibilities
I appreciate richness everywhere

I appreciate breading
I apprecate my computer

I appreciate myself and my communication

I appreciate I can change new thought like: I am feeling good

da music da music da music da music dancer bounce heart da music angel
I appreciate my candles
I appreciate my toys
I appreciate my room and bad and warderobe
I appreciate my wishes
And changing reality
I appreciate to know well being
I appreciate to see my richness materially and spiritually mixing together
I appreciate alligning
I appreciate abundance of water
and I appreciate abundance of food
Of tastes and fulfillment
I appreciate all good musics
I appreciate abundance of videos
I appreciate all this abundance that I notice not all this every day abundance and good people contacts and this amazing living
flower I appreciate knowing that my computer reality always improves hearts
I appreciate my cat CAT
I appreciate so many many things
Like my refrigirateur
I appreciate my good memories
I appreciate my good friends
I appreciate my money
And what can money buy
I appreciate clarity and how easy it is
I appreciate how smart I am
I appreciate highers level of me with its constant guidance in understanding
I appreciate how much love is on this world
srce
how much beauty BKiss sweethug
I appreciate how much money there is on this world
how much things that I feel that I want That belong to me

All that I want belong to me and I live it

loveyoukiss I appreciate rich and successful people
sexy people
beautiful people
rare beauty
focus
:ThankyouUniv:
I appreciate focus on money the money D**8
love
love
creation
getting
heart
Neutral ...

Idea BEAUTIFUL heart magic downstream loveyoukiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sun Jun 29 2008, 12:08

Hey Fem hs
I love you today.
I love how you discovered f.e.a.r. in disguise...
I appreciate your f.e.a.r.
I appreciate you know it is all about yourself
You has to fallow YOUR joy and not others joy.
I appreciate how you hold on to your inner self.
I appreciate how you choose for your own joy in life.
I love how you see things clear.
You know you have to start with letting go of this feelings.
I know it is a hard job for you. I appreciate this insight that you have. I appreciate that remark of my teacher. It is a good tool to start with. I am just too scared. Why: I am just too scared I am leaving when I do this....because I dont need him anymore and I can do what i want to do and not, because of all the changes we need to make and I sertainly love this guy or do I only love the feeling of security? The feeling there is always someone besides me to support, but there is it is all in you, you are your own path, your inner guidiance, just keep up the trust baby! All is well.You are loved. You are enternal energy. of course you can live on your own and be GOOD. I let this fear go now, because it does not work for me. It holds me back. Emotions are not real, remember? THANK YOU, higher self. I really appreciate this confersation. LOVE YOU. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower
I am LOVED.
I am LOVE.
ALL is WELL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today   Sun Jul 06 2008, 02:25

I appreciate myself for trusting me.
I appreciate myself for trusting my feelings.
I appreciate me i know the truth about this guy now..
I appreciate me for making the dicsison to let him go. I appreciate me for feeling this. I appreciate me I was losing myself.
I appreciate me I have to tutn my focus on me again.
I appreciate the GOOOD advise from my dear friend C.
I appreciate how I feel much more light again after I descide this.
I appreciate all the joy and happiness thats back in my life now.
I appreiate how I feel life flowing trough me again.
I appreciate I found out about this real quickly.
I appreciate how I will foul him now!!!
I appreciate that he let me grow because of this experiance.
I appreciate how I stay in my own power again.
I appreciate some people, how much love I will feel still can have bad intentions...
I appreciate how na´ve I was.
I appreciate I try not to judge about myself, but when kind of this things happends, it is hard not to.
I appreciate how I can find relief.
I appreciate how I can ask for answers and support from my external family.
I appreciate how fast i grow now.
I appreciate me for where I stand today.
I appreciate how much I love life.
I appreciate how much I love me.
I appreciate how subtile energies I can feel.
I appreciate how wonderful life is.
I appreciate good songs.
I appreciate frasier.
I appreciate going oiut
I appreciate stars.
I appreciate the univese
I appreciate moon
I appreciate stars
I appreciate open doors.
I appreciate islands.
I appreciate sun.
I APPRECIATE LOVE
I LOVE ME
I LOVE THE FEELING OF LOVING (ME)!!!!!!!
WOEHOE!!!
D**8 srce
rideronflowofwell
Celeb
sweetlove
univs
thank you
pie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: appreciate your life today