Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

virtual reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: virtual reality   Mon Apr 07 2008, 01:31

flower hearts flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening lightening
heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1 heart 1
500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+...

VIRTUAL REALITY

Tomorrow I am at 11.00 at my job interview. By train or by car it does not matter, I am on time annyhow. I have enough time to relax and for doing some reading. I have some great cloths to wear and I feel fantastic in it! It gives me the feeling of succes. I love it to be in Amsterdam. It is crowdy, but not too crowdy. I love it to be here and I don't care about all the people I see. I am focused and I have positive and flowing energy. I have attrackted this job, I only have to make a nice chat with my new co-workers and the manager. When I go to the servicedesk and letting know I am there, I look around me. It is a nice place to work. All is new. Like all is well. The women from the phone call, looks like a nice and honest person and she asks me if I would like a cup of tea. i say: yes please, that would be nice! We are going to the beackoffice where the interview take place. She was serching for a long time and I am exactly what she was looking for. she loves it I have my bc!
It is a nice and smooth interview and there is a connection. She asks me if I am avalible about a week from now. I tell here thats perfect. i only have a few appointments, but thats not a problem at all. I have a good feeling about this job interview. After talking about my tasks I am so excited to start!! About 3 days she gives me a phone call: I am IN!!!!! I have this great job with full of personal grow and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: :smile5: beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove lovelove beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult beautifult trampo trampo trampo trampo trampo trampo trampo trampo hs hs hs hs hs hs love2 love2 love2 love2 love2 love2 love2 love2 love2 love2 heil heil heil heil heil heil heil heil heil heil heil one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to one we're used to 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+...
sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm cool sun cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Much LOVE,
LOVE YOU,
loveyou
ME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: virtual reality   Mon Apr 07 2008, 01:37

I ORDER ALL OF THIS NOW: I ORDER THIS GREAT JOB FULL OF FUN, APPRECIATION, LEARNING AND GROW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dream[/color] sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng sunyng loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop wilpop bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO bravO 500+500+... 500+500+... 500+500+... euro200 euro200 euro200 100er 100er 100er eu10 eu10 eu10 eu10 50er 50er 50er 50er ero5 ero5 sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm money swimm jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea jea

I ORDER THIS JOB AND VERY GOOD PAYCHECK NOW: TO PAY OF DEBTS, TO GO ON VACATION WITH MY BOYFRIEND, TO GOT MARRIED ON A TROPICAL ISLAND, TO GIVE MY HOME A MAKE OVER BECAUSE IT DESERVE IT, TO BUY NEW AND NICE WORKING OUTFITS, SPARE TIME OUTFITS, SPORT OUTFITS, NICE AND DILISOUCES FOOD, TO PAY FOR BILLS, TO GO TO THE HAIRDRESSER OFTEN, TO GO TO THE THEATER, CINNEMA, AMUSEMENTS PARKS WITH THE WHOLE FAMILIY, LOTS OF TOYS FOR OUR SON. r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s r o c k e t of d e s
mood! mood! mood! mood! mood! mood! mood! mood!
I LOVE MYSELF MORE THAN ANYTHING!
YOU ARE AMAZING
A SHING LIGHT
ON THE WORLD
GOOD LOOKING
SMART
FANTASTIC
ETERNAL
POSITIVE
ENERGY.
loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey loveeeey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: virtual reality   Tue Apr 08 2008, 16:08

PureLight wrote:

I LOVE MYSELF MORE THAN ANYTHING!
YOU ARE AMAZING
A SHING LIGHT
ON THE WORLD
GOOD LOOKING
SMART
FANTASTIC
ETERNAL
POSITIVE
ENERGY.
loveeeey
YES YOU ARE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: virtual reality   

Back to top Go down

virtual reality
Page 1 of 1