Teachings of Abraham-Hicks

A Forum to enjoy playing the games of Abraham

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

RAMPAGE about the feeling of resistance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PureLight
Admin

PostSubject: RAMPAGE about the feeling of resistance   Wed Jul 02 2008, 17:53

Anytime you feel negative emotion, you are in the mode of resisting something that you want, and that resistance takes its toll on you. It takes its toll on your physical body, and it takes its toll on the amount of wonderful things that you are allowing to come into your experience.

[b]I know, but sometimes it is just hard to stay in the game of appreciating because of people around you feel negative emotions or whatever. I appreciate I found out I still have troubles when a lot of things happens at once and we both feel a bit irritated about it, it is hard for me to stop looking at things I dont like...I deeply appreciate myself for having this inside. I dont like i have this, but if i stay in this i will go upstream...and i want to turn my boat....i am till on my journey and i always will be. i just accept i am feeling a bit of worry and resistance. i only have this emotions. i can let this emotions go. it is all about control. i have the feeling of lack of control, but hey: I AM THE ONE AND ONLY WHO CAN MAKE OR BRAKE MY DAY. why i am so irritated???? because many things are happening at the same time and they are just happening with or without my love and emotions. they are happening anyhow. so stop worry. stop thinking. look at things you love. do things you like. go in meditation tonight. THANK YOU IB. sweethug fireW sweetlove univs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asjairok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RAMPAGE about the feeling of resistance   Wed Jul 02 2008, 23:52

try to feel only little better and that is all that you need to go downstream
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RAMPAGE about the feeling of resistance
Page 1 of 1